If Your New Start Here

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Viva Las Vegas.

Honey (aka MINI) moon was Divine!! I knew Joe would love LAS VEGAS!! We stayed at the Bellagio for 4 days and 3 nights. Spent our evenings and days just the 2 of us... talking, walking, gambling, dinners, shows (Phantom and the Venetian), and just enjoying our alone time.

The reason I loved flying SouthWest...





And then there was the reason I hated flying SouthWest... NO ASSIGNED SEATS We were not able to sit next to each other for our flight there. In fact he was stuck 2 rows behind me. :(

The flight was good otherwise and we arrived to a gorgeous entrance!

Our room was over looking the fountain. My favorite part had to be the fact that the draps were controlled by a button!






We spent many evenings walking the strip and taking in all the gorgeous scenery the different hotels had to offer.

1 comment:

  1. i love Vegas so much. hubby and i are going in November! we cant wait!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.