If Your New Start Here

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Tree of Enchantment

There are many times in life you will open your heart. 

Passion for A New Job. Your First Love. Your Family. A New Friend. A Perfect Purchase of a Puppy.


This morning I work up and was reminded why I love my life.  Imperfections and all, Life is good.


Today I found my missing flag, it was a gift from my mother.  The blizzard took it away and I thought it was lost forever.  The sun shined high and melted the snow... hidden under a thick blanket of snow yet it was still close to home. 


It looks good back where it belongs.  Although spring is around the corner and soon I will tuck the flag away until next winter.  Next it was onto my morning tea, in the new mug from my BFF.



Just over a year ago I made an appointment to see my Gynecologist.  I took the next step to see why I was not pregnant after months of trying.

Today I am still on the same journey.  Looking for the little key which unlocks my mystery of Infertility.


February is a perfect month.  The Month of Love.  In lieu of Valentines Day and the start of a new trial of medications, I found it fitting to buy "The Tree of Enchantment".  The weeping pussy willow is among the most graceful of trees.  It is connected with all that is feminine-dreaming, intuition, emotion, enchantment, healing and revitalization.

Now I must leave you to finish a romantic dinner for 2.

Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

  1. I love that tree!! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!!!!!!!!! This is such a cute post!
    Love the photos too!!!!!

    I'm glad your flag came out from playing hide and seek ;)

    And I love the tree... It's definitely inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about the pic of the big McSnoozerton!! Heidi on her private couch:) Glad to see the flag was really near by all along. The tree is pretty. Hope it flurishes and brings happiness and calm when you look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.