If Your New Start Here

Sunday, October 23, 2011

30 Weeks

How far along: 30 Weeks

"At 30 weeks, your belly’s doing more than just making it tough to find a comfortable sleeping position. It’s made itself a conversation piece. Everywhere you go, someone seems to have a comment about your physical appearance, which isn’t always so fun. And no doubt, you’ve encountered quite a few people who don’t think before they speak and say something embarrassing or hurtful (what’s up with that?) Try not to take those comments seriously, but know which ones should be taken to heart. Like when they tell you you’re glowing, believe them! And take advantage of some of the perks (when someone offers you their seat on the train -- take it!) At week 30, your dreams might be getting even weirder -- if you’re actually sleeping, that is. That could be a result of anxiety, so consider doing some prep work to help you rest easier. One idea? Do a test drive to see exactly how long it really takes you to get to the hospital. Then maybe you’ll stop having nightmares about giving birth in your car." - The Bump
Size of babies:

Size of babies: Still my 2 little squash's!!



Best moment of the previous week: Spending time with my amazing friends and family!

Symptoms: I have started having braxon hicks, but on Wendnesday night they seems to not stop, my stomach contracted when I stood for a tour at our hospital (After a C-Section class) and did not relax.  After about 30 minutes of a very tight tummy, and nto much movement from the twins I got nervous.  We called my Doctor when we got to the car, he wanted me to head back into the hospital to Labor and Delivery.  Talk about scary, I quickly realized how not prepared I felt, and was getting worried for my babies coming that night.  Thankfully after a few hours of monitoring I was able to go home.

Food cravings/aversions: It's hard to eat much and be satisfied, I have been getting reflex so bad, I'm pretty miserable after I eat.

Weekly wisdom: Never hesitate to call your doctor.  That's what they are there for!

Belly Pic:  I have tons this week!  My little sister and I were able to get together for some pictures, and there are many from my shower.



These are 2 which were taken at my "Rauch" Family & Friends shower by Liz Mazur.  She is starting to dip into photography like me, it was great to have her take pictures at my shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.