If Your New Start Here

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Project Wedding Pages - Kait & Joe "Our Story"

       "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."--- William Shakespeare




It was back in 2004, I was working as a legal assistant and receptionist at a law firm downtown Geneva. The building for the firm was the Dodson House. It was when Shoddeen was doing a bunch of add on's and there was a metal building frame going up attached to our building. Joe was working as an ironworker for Area and helping with that addition.

Throughout my days at work... I would be walking in and checking out the hot workers since it was summer time and hot outside, they would have there shirts off at times.... Sometimes me and my co-workers could see them through our windows on diff erent levels too. There was one guy I had my eyes on, Joe. I told my co-workers I was going to give him my number... they didn't believe me so I typed up a sign that said "You should Call Me ***-****." I went to the window and held it up for Joe to see. He acted like he had nothing to write on, so I went outside and threw it over the fence. We have had our shares of ups and downs since that day but it has made us so much stronger as a couple. And the rest is history.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute how you met story!!
    PS: Is it wrong that my dad wanted to dress up as Santa for Halloween? (Your Christmas picture made me think of it -- I'm not COMPLETELY random!)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.