If Your New Start Here

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Project Wedding Pages - The Rings


My Ring: My ring was designed by my Fiance with Jared the Galleria of Jewelry in Bollingbrook. Its so unique and I feel so lucky for him to have gotten me it.

My Wedding Band: Was hand picked by my Fiance & Me at the Jared the Galleria of Jewelry in Bolingbrook too. We were so lucky to have such a wonderful staff to deal with, that's why we kept going back!

His Wedding Band: Was hand picked by my Fiance & Me at the Jared the Galleria of Jewelry in Bolingbrook too. This wasn't such an easy pick. We originally picked one ring completely different, and the lady sent it out to be re sized. Unfortunately when it came back with was sooooo thin because of the re size. So we started at square one and he picked a new ring. This time we made sure to have it SPECIALLY ordered to his size. This was it didn't need to be thinned out at all. But.... the girl ordered the wrong size!!! We didn't get around to have it really fixed until after the wedding. :( So he had to have another special order and it's no longer the ring from the ceremony. I am totally bummed about it but can't change it... yet I wanted to share this experience with everyone so it won't happen to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.