If Your New Start Here

Thursday, August 5, 2010

.08 % is not a good thing

No it's not for my alcohol intake. It's that little number which has so much control. I'm told most woman are at 5 or above. So that tells me the chlomid is not helping just yet. My doctor told me that I had a slim to none chance of getting pregnant last month.

Try Try again.

“I might have to wait, I’ll never give up

I guess it’s half timing, and the other half’s luck
Wherever you are, whenever it’s right
You’ll come out of nowhere and into my life
And I know that we can be so amazing
And, baby, your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility
And somehow I know that it’ll all work out
You’ll make me work, so we can work to work it out
And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get
I just haven’t met you yet”

“Haven’t Met You Yet” lyrics by Michael Buble, Alan Chang and Amy Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.