If Your New Start Here

Friday, January 28, 2011

Cheers to New Friends!!

In the past few months I have learned just how much it heals to talk.  Holding in the feelings of disappointment can be too much for one person to handle.  I am blessed to have such a great support system, my husband, my family, my friends, and my co-workers. 

As much as I can talk to them about everything I am going through... many of them don't know exactly how it feels.  The re-arranging of schedules to account the many trips to the Doctors for Ultrasounds and Bloodwork.  The medications.  The shots.  The side effects.  The comments.  The let downs and heartache.

Today I fell upon a few other blogs.... actually there was tons of them.  Woman who are going through the same things as me.  I found myself crying and laughing while I read there posts.  They were so similar if not identical to mine.

I look forward to reading about their journeys and sharing mine with them.  One of them had the most adorable picture, I had to share.




So to this I say cheers to new friends!!

2 comments:

  1. ;-) I know, I love her header :) Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY for having an amazing support system!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.