If Your New Start Here

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just Another Day

Today was one of those days where I wished I was not a "real" grown up and wanted to play hooky for the day.  For some reason I never could get into the swing of things.  They day was shorter than normal at work, yet seemed so much longer.  It was one of THOSE days.  The computer didn't want to work, yet again.  At one point I was working out of 3 computers.  It was quite a site to see!  I had many things on my to-do list, but didn't get many accomplished. 

After my day ended at work, I rushed home and became a potato on my couch.  It was so nice to sit there and do nothing.  My husband even made me a leftover BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich for dinner and pretended to seem interested in my Lifetime movies I watched from the free rental section.  It is nice to watch these crazy love or psychological thriller movies.  I will admit it, I am a lifetime movie junkie!  I just love them!

For many months I have been pondering what good career choices I could have.  I have been dreaming of that job, where I can stay at home and work there.  How amazing would it be to sit in your PJ's while working!  I like to think I'd be able to find "more" time to get the things I want to get done. 

I recently discovered Thirty One gifts from a Project Wedding friend.  They have some of the cutest organizing or decorating totes, etc.  I mean seriously, I could buy about everything in the catalogs.  Well, I hesitated on become a consultant and now, I am left waiting.  They put a freeze for new consultants to join because they were growing too fast and needed to take a minute to catch up.  Well that minute, turned into months. 

So here is my photo challenge for today:

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change


I wish I never waited to sign up to become a consultant! BOOOOO!

1 comment:

  1. I hate those days...glad yours is over :)

    That sounds like a really interesting and fun opportunity. Perfect to do with a baby in the house. Maybe the timing will work out perfectly, you never know!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.