If Your New Start Here

Friday, March 18, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 25 - A case of the fridays!!

Today was one of "those" days.  I was super excited to have my Friday finally be here, I thought it would be a perfect day to start out my 3 days weekend.  Unfortunately, fate had other plans.  It turned out to be a disastrous day at work and rushing to my hair appointment.

Although, once at my hair appointment, which I had but off way too long I was finally able to relax.  Gloria with Glorious Salon was amazing!  I was wondering why I had not started going to her sooner.  She worked her magic on my over processed & split ended hair.  I LOVE the end result!  We had to take over 2 inches off, but man was it worth it.  Can I also just add how amazing her prices are.  For the skills that she has, she doesn't over charge you.  I'd recommend her to anyone in the Plano area!!

So after my relaxing hair appointment, I would of loved to go home and kick off my long weekend.  Instead, I had to go back to work for a bit longer. Ugh, was I glad once I was outta there. 

So today for my photo challenge is Day 25 - A picture of your day


I started and ended my morning with these 2 loves giving my chihuahua kisses!  Besides relaxing with my hubby and our "pony", Heidi after getting home, these are the highlight's of my day!!!

Now it's bedtime, I've got my first gig for More Than A Memory Photography tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.