If Your New Start Here

Friday, March 11, 2011

Show Me Your Handwriting & Day Nineteen

Photo Challenge Day 19 - A picture and a letter

Today's Photo Challenge goes hand in hand with another post I had seen on Livin with Heather's Blog.

I enjoy seeing other people's handwriting.  I am truly in aw on how gorgeous it is for some people.  Hence the some part.  I always think mine looks sloppy.  Then again, I have gotten complemients on it. Oh well, It is what it is.



Questions for handwriting:

1. Name/Blog Name

2. Blog URL

3. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

4. Favorite Quote

5. Favorite Song

6. Favorite Band/Singer

7. Anything else you want to say?

8. Tag People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.