If Your New Start Here

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sleepy Sunday

It was a very slow start this morning after the crazy day I had yesterday.  I spent my morning grocery shopping, afternoon shopping, and evening shooting a birthday party.  For my first real gig, it was so much fun.  A friend I have met through Project Wedding asked if I'd come shoot her husband's 30th Birthday Day party.  She put in so many little touches to the party which made it super cute.  You can see my photography blog on it here.

When I was about to head out from the party, Liz gave me this bag of gifts to say Thank You.  I was not prepared with what lay inside.  It melted my heart to see how much effort she put into a Thank You gift.



See that adorable little necklace, that's a fertility necklace. She purchased it from the Etsy seller Starz Jewelry.  It came with a little note that read it's meaning, I have to share this with you.

"Pomegranate, Moonstone, & Miracles Necklace
Pomegranate - The common Thread- the color chosen to represent infertility awareness.  this necklace features a sterling silver charm that states Miracles because after all miracles to happen each & every day.  the round swarovski pearl is in a pomegranate color representing infertility awareness.  The teardrop shaped rainbow moonstone represents the many tears that are shed along ones journey through infertility.  Moonstone is also believed to aid in matters of love, fertility and childbirth."


This tea is amazing!!!!  I think I may be buying it in bulk this month!

I mean seriously, every single thing she gave me meant so much.  I know I have said this before, but I will say it again, I am so blessed to know and have such wonderful people in my life.  Liz you have made me feel so special and loved.  You gave my a wonderful opportunity to add to my portfolio for my budding business and then went above and beyond to tell me Thank You.  I can not Thank You enough and tell you how much this meant.

To end today's post, I will leave you with today's Photo Challenge

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member


Sister, Sister.  This is a picture of my older sister, Liz and myself.  It was taken last winter and I love it so much.  Aren't we adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.