If Your New Start Here

Monday, March 21, 2011

Only Happy Thoughts

Tonight I find myself enjoying this feeling of happiness.  Although I can hear the thunder and rain steadily outside, inside is only filled with love.  I made a promise to myself that I will stay as positive as possible this cycle.  No tears, no fears, only happiness.


Tonight I sip my fertility tea, and enjoy my life!  It also doesn't hurt that I added a little drop of honey.  Mmmmmm sweetness. 

Today's Photo Challenge seems a bit negative to me, and I won't allow any negativity in my life.  I am sure you can guess what my answer would of been to this...

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo..it makes me feel relaxed! Love the mug too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kait,

    I've taken too long to check your blog. Please forgive!

    You may experience tears. You may experience fears. If you did so, you would be only human.

    When you do, know that there are people out in the blogosphere who want very much for you to find your way to the other side. Every soul needs its Charon (the ferryman of the River Styx). We are yours.

    Good luck!
    Alec
    iwanttobeadaddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.