If Your New Start Here

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Worth a Thousand Smiles

I am editing the photo's from my first gig as a photographer.  It is pretty exciting, but frustrating at the same time.  I never realized how much time can go into editing until now.  I am such a nit picker, and want everything to be perfect.  Since I am in the learning and growing stage of my business, I really want everything to be perfect. 

Of course when I get to the point where I can print my label for the cd, I am out of color ink.  I run to walmart and am ready to go, or so I thought.  The last wipeout I had on my computer, made me have to re-install basically every program.  Well tonight I couldn't find the label making program.  Can we say OMG, I was ready to rip all of my hair out.  So instead of doing that, I am taking a mini break and posting my Photo Challenge for the day.

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile


I'd say it's more of a group of photos.  My engagement photos.


I can't tell you how much fun I had while doing them with Joe and my parents.  My dad used my little sisters camera, and my mom came along a an assistant.  They turned out too cute.


Quick Side Note:

Bridget was asking me what nail polish I was wearing in my post from the March 19th Post.  It is by Elle, and the color is Fiji  and you can get it at walmart.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pics! good luck with your computer problems...hope you're up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures!

    I love the first one the best...there is something so sweet about that shot.

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.