If Your New Start Here

Monday, April 18, 2011

Babies, Babies Everywhere

Spring is here.  The grass is finally showing again and there is new life all around. 


I love spring.


The older I get the more I come to appreciate it too.  Today I found myself taking some time to enjoy everything around me.  Especially what can be found on the many country roads out here. 



I am still waiting... 1 more week and I get to find out if the procedure worked.


Tick Tock.


I must go find some more things to occupy my brain with.  It's funny how so many things I didn't notice before, I know notice and they all have to do with BABIES!!! Help.. lol.

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful post!

    i am more than wishing that the procedure worked for you! sending you tons of positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.