If Your New Start Here

Saturday, September 3, 2011

23 Weeks

Time is soaring by!  We just got home from Niko's and time with the Family!  We were celebrating baby sister's birthday!  Mama love's Niko's, espcially the smores station when I leave!!

Friday was a perfect day, I headed to my High Risk doctor to hear the babies heartbeats!  I had my Echo, and on the way there they were moving like crazy.  I have found out the little boy seems to love rap music! haha.  Everything was perfect with their little beating hearts.  The little boy likes to lay upside down, he was on my left side, which explains why that foot swells more.  Our little girl still thinks she is a gymnast, she likes to lay across the top or put her legs over her head! haha oh my!!

How far along: 23 Weeks tomorrow!!

Size of babies: Still my little Papaya's

Maternity clothes: I am able to wear quite a few of my old shirts, but rock the maternity pants.  Love the belly band, it really helps create such support for my growing belly!

Sleep:  I am up every couple hours at night, but still feel rested since I go to bed so early!

Best moment of the previous week: Has to be spending time with the family tonight!  Love seeing everyone, and the Heidi's cake, which is part of the Rauch Family birthday celerbations! YUM!! <3

Movement: I think I feel them a lot, but I am still not 100% if it is them.

Symptoms: Stress!  I feel like time is going by so fast, and I have so many things to do!  Working full time and part time at another job 6 days a week, really wipes me out.  The weekends seem to be so busy lately too, we always have something going on.

Food cravings/aversions: Smores!!
What I miss: Martini's, I have not had a drink in forever, with the fertility treaments before I got pregnant I never drank then either.  I could really go for a trio of martini's at Houlihans!

What I am looking forward to:  Getting my free tutu!  I won a tutu this week for baby girl!

Weekly wisdom: When in doubt, call your doctor!

Belly Pic:

To Come, I've got to see if my mom has one from Allee's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.