If Your New Start Here

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 Weeks

Size of babies: For the next 2 weeks they will be the size of a Papaya.
"Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop."


Maternity clothes: On my way to a girl getaway with the Bestie, we got lost.  Ended up finding the Light House Outlet Mall, and even a Destination Maternity store.  Needless to say i got some great deals on some cute new maternity dresses!!

Sleep: I would say I am resting most of the night besides the random potty breaks.

Best moment of the previous week: Having the hubby cook dinner!

Movement: I think I feel them a lot, but I am still not 100% if it is them.

Symptoms: Relaxed, after a quick trip to Michigan.

Food cravings/aversions: Caramel Apples

What I miss: Sleeping through the night.

What I am looking forward to: Staying home with the babies when they are here!

Weekly wisdom: Baby bedding = Hell!  It is so hard to decide on cute bedding which will work for a unisex room.  At least for me it is!

Belly Pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.