If Your New Start Here

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Introducing Lilies and Dandelions

I have found it so inspiring to find so many great woman and friends through the blogger community.  I love everyday reading their new experiences in life and sharing mine as well with them. 

I recently fell upon the Blog Lilies and Dandelions.  The writer is Brianna, can I just say that she has amazing taste!!  Brianna is currently having a Giveaway on her blog.  It runs until 9:00 p.m. (PST) on Friday, February 25th.

Included in the giveaway is the DW Lavender Package




Your package will include


1~ 10" x 12 1/2" bag filled with 3/4 pound of dried organic lavender, which can be used to refill your sachets


6~ 3"x 4" lavender dryer sachets

1 bundle of dried organic lavender



Total weight of lavender in the package is 1 pound.

If I could imagine the scent of Heaven, this would be it! It smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!


In addition, because I have a love affair with Restoration Hardware, I wanted to include a little something special from there, as well...


The France Post Large Lumbar Tarp Pillow Cover (measures 16"x 28")

So there you have it... Total combined value of over $120.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.