Who doesn't love a challenge? I love to Blog and take pictures. Any challenge which involves the two sounds like a perfect idea to me!! One of my fellow bloggers, the stylish and lovely Jaime at Fried Pink Tomato, posted this challenge and I became inspired to participate in the 30 Day Photo Challenge!
The goal is to post a different photo every day, based on instructions from a list.
Good Morning list:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
That leave me with today, Day One: A picture of yourself with ten facts.
Photo taken by the talented Studio by Carmen
...and my ten facts:
1. I love to love but, even more than that I love to be loved. It's such a fulfilling feeling.
2. I became a bridezilla at moments during our wedding planning. So much so I became obsessed with needing to have my teeth perfectly straight for our big day. So, I got invisalign. Of course my alignment had other plans and they were not complete come December 5th.
3. I would move to Estes Park, Colorado in a heartbeat. Maybe open my own Antique store?
4. I long to be a mother. As long as I can remember I envied those who were able to experience holding a new life fresh in there arms. A new life they were part in creating. Still patiently waiting for my day to come.
5. My perfect day would be a day horseback riding. It is such a relaxing moment for me. I long to do it again soon.
6. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother who I love more than anything in the world. I wish I could see them more. People grow old, get busy and life flies to quickly. You've got to grab onto all the time you can.
7. I love to listen to the rain.
8. I could spend an entire day driving with no destination. I love to get lost.
9. Antiquing has become more of a regular thing for my husband & me. It's our little time together, doing something that we enjoy so much.
10. I purchase books and start reading them. Then I get busy with other things and forget about them, until I have to start over again.
ps. I'll still keep up with my random posts here and there, but the photo challenge will be (hopefully) daily through the next 30 days!
Can't forget about this AMAZING giveaway. Some of you may have heard of the company Initals, Inc. can we say HOLY amazing gifts and personalized home items. I could organize my house up with this stuff!! Check it out, Tonight's the last night to try for the giveaway. Don't worry if you missed it, you could order anything of your pick!!! I love my Blogger girls!! Another new friend!!!