If Your New Start Here

Friday, May 6, 2011

And then were was Four

Today I had my first Ultrasound.  I was so excited and nervous to find out how many little miracles I had inside me.  I prayed to god that he would give me a number I can handle, even if it meant 1.  Call me crazy, I was hoping for Twins.  I have always wanted at least 2 kids.

I have heard that many people go through fertility treatments and then are able to conceive on their own after they have a child with help like that.  I knew if I only had 1 baby inside me, I would do whatever I needed to have a sibling later too.

My mom came with me to the appointment since my husband is working not locally, and couldn't take the time off work.  So you must be wondering what my title means....


We are a family of 4 now!!  (7 if you include my 3 spoiled dogs too!!)

I can't tell you how excited I am.  I now get to wait until next Wednesday... I will get to hear their heart beats then! OMG!  I am so filled with happiness!

My Mom & Dad got me the cutest card!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Twins! How exciting! I'm so happy for you, congratulations! :D Do you think you will find out the genders when you can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a Mothers day to remember. God was giving me a sign the other night....and Fridays appointment confirmed it:) I felt all along this would be the outcome. You have always been an impatient girl since you were little. God took you on this fertility journey for a reason and has now blessed you both. So happy for you and Joe. Anxious now to hear the news of next weeks appointment. Keeping prayful that all the weeks ahead proceed as they should and that this is a healthy and happy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow congratulations!!! that is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my GOSH!!! TWINS!! I am so happy for you!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!
    Congrats to you!!!
    You asked where I flea market. In Southern California. Ventura and the Rose Bowl.
    Happy week ahead!!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.