If Your New Start Here

Sunday, August 7, 2011

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 Weeks


Size of babies: Mango


"Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might actually get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature."

Maternity clothes:  Here and there, I have started to pick up some things. :)

Sleep: OMG am I tired!

Best moment of the previous week:  Spending the day with my hubby, and getting to talk with a twin mom at the Baseball Card Convention.

Movement: I have not felt anything but some butterflies.

Symptoms:  I can't walk like I used to, I get so winded quickly.

Food cravings/aversions: Ice cream!

Genders:  Not sure yet.

Belly button in or out:  In

Stretch marks:  None

What I miss:  Having more energy

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sexes tomorrow!!

Weekly wisdom: Going to a baseball card convention is not always fun for everyone, ecspecially when one of those people are pregnant with twins.  Forget walking the entire thing!

Belly Pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.