If Your New Start Here

Sunday, August 14, 2011

20 Weeks

How far along: 20 Weeks

Size of babies: Cantalope x 2

"Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!"

Maternity clothes: I love the pants!

Sleep: I am sleeping most of the night, but wake up still sleepy.

Best moment of the previous week: Finding out the sexes!

Movement: Loved spending my friday night reading baby magazines and bed by 9, and also staring at my bump for what seemed like hours waiting for another head butt!

Symptoms: Sleepy, very sleepy.

Genders:  We found out on Monday the 8th, we are having an "Italian Stallion & a My little Pony"  1 of each!!  Couldn't be more blessed, 2 health babies!

Belly button in or out: in

Stretch marks: None, I am buttering my belly up!

What I miss: Not having to butter my belly up! ha ha

What I am looking forward to: Shopping and planning their room now that I know what the sexes are!

Weekly wisdom: "As soon as you see their faces and hold them, you'll know exactly what to do."

Belly Pic:  to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.